HALE Return Policy* and Process
Hale offers a 100% money back guarantee for all products returned within the first 30 days of the purchase.
Product may be returned within 11 months after the first 30 days from the date of purchase for a 90% refund of the product price, excluding shipping.
* Product must be in resalable condition (i.e., unused, unopened, not expired). A 10% restocking fee is applied on product returns. Shipping costs associated with returning product are the responsibility of the Customer/Associate returning the product. Any commissions and bonuses paid on the sale of returned product will be reclaimed from the Upline/Sponsor. Associate must be in good standing.
All returns, whether by a Customer or Associate, must be made as follows:
- Obtain Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") from Company from Hale Customer Support;
- Ship items to the address provided by Hale Customer Support when you are given your RMA.
- Provide a copy of the invoice with the returned products or service. Such invoice must reference the RMA and include the reason for the return.
- Ship back product in manufacturer’s box exactly as it was delivered.
- All returns must be shipped to Hale pre-paid, as Hale does not accept shipping collect packages. Any loss or damage in shipping of the returned product shall be borne solely by the Customer or Associate returning the product. If returned product is not received at Hale’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Customer or Associate returning the product to trace the shipment and no credit will be applied.
- The return of $500 or more of products accompanied by a request for a refund within a calendar year, by an Associate, may constitute grounds for involuntary termination.